1. The transfer system consists of the swing-down front lay, the swing-down gripper and transfer cylinder, which ensures adequate positioning time and stability of paper delivery with high-speed.
2. The impression cylinder and transfer drum are each double diameter, which reduce the times of sheet take-over between print units.
3. The plate cylinder can be adjusted in the circumferential direction, lateral direction and diagonal direction.
4. The application of pneumatic technology to the press is one of the press characteristics. Air cylinder for water form roller throw-off mechanism and air cylinder for ink form roller throw-off mechanism are accomplished with Pneumatically-operated valves.
5. There are five rollers on the plate cylinder. There is an intermediate roller in Alcoholic damping system, which eliminate the "ghost" image, achieve the quick ink-water balance and reduce paper consumption
6. The plate is mounted by using the register pin arrangement, which can shorten time of install and check plates.
7. To preset paper thickness when printing different kinds of paper. To adjust printing pressure in every unit automatically, quickly and synchronously.